METAVERSE: THE NEW REALITY
Metaverse and Web3.0 have become the latest buzzwords. Besides large technology companies such as Meta, Microsoft, NVIDIA, and Tencent announcing ambitious plans to invest in the Metaverse, we have also observed consumer brands such as Nike and Gucci taking an interest in the space.
Some have described the Metaverse as akin to the Internet revolution we saw in the 1990s, but beyond gaming, NFTs and virtual lands, what do Metaverse and Web3.0 really mean to businesses? How and when should businesses and corporates partake in the Metaverse and Web3.0 movement?
Date: 27 July 2022, Wednesday
Time: 7:30pm - 8:30pm (Singapore Time / UTC +8)
7:30pm - 7:40pm: Opening Remarks by NVIDIA
7:40pm - 7:45pm: Welcome Remarks by Original Startups Collective (OSC)
7:45pm - 8:20pm: Panel Discussion and Q&A on Metaverse and Web3.0 with:
- Kai Jie NG, Director (Open Innovation Platform + PIXEL Innovation Space), Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA)
- Dr Ettikan Kandasamy Karuppiah, Chief Technologist, NVIDIA Asia Pacific South
- Triveni Rajagopal, Personal Care Digital Transformation Lead
- Arun Sugumaran, Co-Founder & CEO, AWSt
- Moderator: Edmas Neo, Head of Transformation Office, Mandai Wildlife Group and Chief of Council, Original Startups Collective (OSC)8:20pm - 8:25pm: Closing Remarks
Click here to access Event Log in Instructions